Coming soon: our second generation Building Automation card brings to Raspberry Pi all the necessary inputs and outputs to implement complex Building Automation Projects.
- Eight jumper selectable Universal Inputs
- Dry contact/counter inputs
- Four AC Triac Outputs, 0.5A/500V
- Four General Purpose LEDs
- Real Time Clock with Battery Backup
- Status LEDs on all Digital Inputs and Outputs
- Command line, Python drivers
|Triac Outputs, 0.5A/500V
|0-10V, 2K/10K thermistor, dry contact, count
Raspberry Pi Stackable Card for Building Automation
- 2 or more $79.00
- 4 or more $69.00
Coming soon: our second generation Industrial Automation card
brings to Raspberry Pi all the necess..
Building Automation Card for Raspberry Pi
The second generation of our BAS card brings to the Raspb..
FUNDED 700% ON KICKSTARTERStackable to 8 layers, the 4-Relay card can control loads of up to 10A and..
Hardware watchdog and battery backup for all Raspberry Pi boards; FEATURES:A must for all RPI ..
Mount all versions of Raspberry Pi, including Zero, on a DIN Rail; KIT CONTENT:DIN Rail Bracke..
This card plugs into the Raspberry Pi 40 pin socket and brings all the GPIO pins to spring-loaded te..