Stackable to 8 layers, the 4-RELAYS card can control loads of up to 10A and 250V; All relays have N.O. and N.C. contacts brought to pluggable terminal block. Up to 8 cards can be staked on top of one Raspberry Pi for a total of 32 relays. Open Source design including Schematics.
- Four on-board relays with status LEDs
- Eight layer stackable to 64 relays
- Switch loads of up to 10A and 250V
- Pluggable terminal blocks
- Command line, Python drivers
- Package includes 18mm stand-offs, screws and nuts
||4.75 - 5.25 VDC