The Industrial Automation card brings to the Raspberry Pi platform all the building blocks required for Industrial Automation projects. Stackable to 8 levels, the card works with all Raspberry Pi versions, from Zero to 4.
Two of the Raspberry Pi’s GPIO pins are used for I2C communication. Another pin is allocated for the interrupt handler, leaving 23 GPIO pins available for the user.
The card adds the following features to Raspberry Pi:
- Four Optically Isolated 4-20mA Inputs
- Four 4-20mA Outputs
- Four 0-10V Inputs
- Four 0-10V Outputs
- Four Optically Isolated Digital Inputs
- Four Optically Isolated Open Drain Outputs
- Four General Purpose LED's
- RS485, CAN, 1 Wire communication
- Real time clock with super-capacitor backup
- Configurable Interrupts
Add the User's Guide to your cart and after checkout you can download it.
Industrial Automation Card User's Guide
- Brand: Sequent Microsystems
- Product Code: User's Guide
- Availability: In Stock