This kit permits installing all versions of Raspberry Pi, from Zero to 4, and any number of add-on cards,on a DIN Rail.
Each card is secured with a steel bracket and mounts perpendicular to the DIN-RAIL, providing good mechanical stability.
For 1 or 2 add-on cards, see our
DIN-RAIL Kit Type 1,
which mounts parallel to the DIN-RAIL.
One kit contains all the hardware for mounting one Raspberry Pi and one add-on card.
Each additional kit will install two more add-on cards on the DIN-RAIL.
The mounting plate is made out of 0.5mm steel with powder coated finish.
- DIN Rail Bracket - 2 each
- Custom steel plate - 2 each
- Self tapping metal screws for connecting plate to brackets - 4 each
CUSTOM STEEL PLATE
- When assembling multiple stacked cards on the DIN-Rail, you might need 2.5mm nylon washers to make sure all cards are parallel.
- This kit requires at least one Raspberry Pi (not included) and one add-on card (not included).
- Multiple add-on cards will provide better stability.
Stackable DIN-Rail Kit Type 2 for Raspberry Pi
- Brand: Sequent Microsystems
- Product Code: DIN-RAIL2
- Availability: In Stock
- 2 or more $9.00
- 4 or more $8.00