Pluggable Breakout Card Type-3
Accepting 24-14 AWG wires
for Raspberry Pi
- Routes all 40 I/O and power pins to pluggable terminal blocks
- Easy and secure field installation and debugging
- 150 mils Pitch Heavy Duty Pluggable Terminal Block Connectors
- Terminals rated voltage: 300V
- Terminals rated current: 8A
- Wire range: 24 – 14 AWG
- Brass standoffs, screws and nuts included
Smaller, cheaper, better.
PLUGGABLE BREAKOUT CARD for Raspberry Pi with male-female pluggable connectors.
The Pluggable Breakout Card connects the GPIO pins to heavy-duty pluggable terminal blocks. It can use used both for Raspberry Pi and for the HOME Automation Cards. The 2×20 pin header can be plugged into Raspberry Pi or into any stackable expansion card.
Measuring only 33mm x 80mm, the Pluggable Breakout Card connects the Raspberry Pi GPIO pins to the outside world with reliable, screw-mount, 24 to 14 AWG wires.
WHAT’S IN YOUR KIT
- Breakout Type 3 for Raspberry Pi
- Mounting hardware
- Four 10 pin connector plugs
We have three breakout cards for Raspberry Pi, to satisfy all your prototyping needs. All cards plug into the Raspberry Pi 40 pin GPIO connector and bring the IO’s to different terminal blocks.
- Screw Mount Breakout Card Type-1. The card has a large prototype area of 5 x 40 holes at 0.1″ spacing which can be used to test your own hardware. The terminal blocks accept 26 to 18 AWG wires and are rated 6A/150V.
- Spring Loaded Breakout Card Type-2. This card uses spring loaded terminal blocks, which permit rapid connection to I/O pins without any tools. The card has a prototype area of 7 x 19 holes at 0.1″ spacing which can be used to test your own hardware. The terminal blocks accept 22-18 AWG wires and are rated 5A-300V.
- Pluggable Breakout Card Type-3. This card connects the GPIO pins to heavy-duty pluggable terminal blocks. It can use used both for Raspberry Pi and for the HOME Automation Cards. The 2×20 pin header can be plugged into Raspberry Pi or into any stackable expansion card or HAT. The terminal blocks accept 24 to 14 AWG wires and are rated 8A/300V.
Same connectors but smaller card and cheaper.
|Dimensions||10 × 6 × 3 cm|
- 2D Drawing – coming soon
Uno, Nano, Teensy, Feather, ESP32$10.00
Raspberry Pi Replacement
for all I2C I/O CardsAdd to cart
- Mechanical dimensions identical with Raspberry Pi HAT
- Replace Raspberry Pi with Arduino UNO or NANO, TEENSY, FEATHER or ESP32
- All required hardware included for any one of the five families
- Connector soldering required