Pluggable Breakout Card Type-3
Accepting 24-14 AWG wires
for Raspberry Pi
- Routes all 40 I/O and power pins to pluggable terminal blocks
- Easy and secure field installation and debugging
- 150 mils Pitch Heavy Duty Pluggable Terminal Block Connectors
- Terminals rated voltage: 300V
- Terminals rated current: 8A
- Wire range: 24 – 14 AWG
- Brass standoffs, screws and nuts included
Smaller, cheaper, better.
PLUGGABLE BREAKOUT CARD for Raspberry Pi with male-female pluggable connectors.
The Pluggable Breakout Card connects the GPIO pins to heavy-duty pluggable terminal blocks. It can use used both for Raspberry Pi and for the HOME Automation Cards. The 2×20 pin header can be plugged into Raspberry Pi or into any stackable expansion card.
Measuring only 33mm x 80mm, the Pluggable Breakout Card connects the Raspberry Pi GPIO pins to the outside world with reliable, screw-mount, 24 to 14 AWG wires.
WHAT’S IN YOUR KIT
- Breakout Type 3 for Raspberry Pi
- Mounting hardware
- Four 10 pin connector plugs
We have three breakout cards for Raspberry Pi, to satisfy all your prototyping needs. All cards plug into the Raspberry Pi 40 pin GPIO connector and bring the IO’s to different terminal blocks.
- Screw Mount Breakout Card Type-1. The card has a large prototype area of 5 x 40 holes at 0.1″ spacing which can be used to test your own hardware. The terminal blocks accept 26 to 18 AWG wires and are rated 6A/150V.
- Spring Loaded Breakout Card Type-2. This card uses spring loaded terminal blocks, which permit rapid connection to I/O pins without any tools. The card has a prototype area of 7 x 19 holes at 0.1″ spacing which can be used to test your own hardware. The terminal blocks accept 22-18 AWG wires and are rated 5A-300V.
- Pluggable Breakout Card Type-3. This card connects the GPIO pins to heavy-duty pluggable terminal blocks. It can use used both for Raspberry Pi and for the HOME Automation Cards. The 2×20 pin header can be plugged into Raspberry Pi or into any stackable expansion card or HAT. The terminal blocks accept 24 to 14 AWG wires and are rated 8A/300V.
Same connectors but smaller card and cheaper.
|Dimensions||10 × 6 × 3 cm|
- 2D Drawing – coming soon
Raspberry Pi Watchdog$25.00
with Battery Backup
for all Raspberry Pi’sAdd to cart
- A must for all RPI mission critical installation
- Cycle RPI power after software lock-up
- Prevent SD Card damage during power outages
- Run for hours on Li-Ion 18650 battery
- On board battery charger, step-up converter and intelligent power monitor
- Dual power supply jacks: micro USB and barrel
- Provide up to 3.5A/5V power to Raspberry Pi from Li-Ion Battery
- On board resettable fuse
- Command line and Python drivers
Raspberry Pi Relays 10A/240V$30.00
8-Layer Stackable Card
for Raspberry PiAdd to cart
- Four RELAYS with Status LEDs
- Eight layer stackable to 32 relays
- Heavy Duty Pluggable Terminal Blocks
- NO and NC contacts on all relays
- Switch loads of up to 10A and 240V
- Software self-test
- Command Line and Python Drivers