Spring Loaded Breakout Card Type-2
Accepting 22-18 AWG wires
for Raspberry Pi
- 3.5mm Pitch PCB Spring-loaded Terminal Block Connectors
- Stainless steel wire guard
- Phosphor bronze, tin plated pin header
- Rated Voltage: 300V
- Rated Current: 5A
- Contact Resistance: 20 mOhms
- Insulation Resistance: 5000 MOhms/DC 1000V
- Wire Range: 22-18 AWG
- Strip Length: 8-9 mm
SPRING LOADED BREAKOUT CARD FOR RASPBERRY PI
This card plugs into the Raspberry Pi 40 pin socket and brings all the GPIO pins to spring-loaded terminal blocks, allowing rapid connection to GPIO pins. The large prototype area of 7 x 19 holes can be used to test your own hardware. Laminated plastic, credit-card size index card shows all the terminal block connections. Raspberry Pi GPIO pins are brought out grouped by functions and color coded.
TERMINAL BLOCK CONNECTIONS PINOUT
The plastic laminated card included with the breakout card shows the terminal block connection. The card represents a top view image of the four spring loaded connectors. The back of the card shows the Raspberry Pi GPIO pins.
WHAT’S IN YOUR KIT
Spring Loaded Breakout Card for Raspberry Pi
Brass standoffs, nuts and screws
Laminated plastic card showing pinout and Raspberry Pi GPIO
We have three breakout cards for Raspberry Pi, to satisfy all your prototyping needs. All cards plug into the Raspberry Pi 40 pin GPIO connector and bring the IO’s to different terminal blocks.
- Screw Mount Breakout Card Type-1. The card has a large prototype area of 5 x 40 holes at 0.1″ spacing which can be used to test your own hardware. The terminal blocks accept 26 to 18 AWG wires and are rated 6A/150V.
- Spring Loaded Breakout Card Type-2. This card uses spring loaded terminal blocks, which permit rapid connection to I/O pins without any tools. The card has a prototype area of 7 x 19 holes at 0.1″ spacing which can be used to test your own hardware. The terminal blocks accept 22-18 AWG wires and are rated 5A-300V.
- Pluggable Breakout Card Type-3. This card connects the GPIO pins to heavy-duty pluggable terminal blocks. It can use used both for Raspberry Pi and for the HOME Automation Cards. The 2×20 pin header can be plugged into Raspberry Pi or into any stackable expansion card or HAT. The terminal blocks accept 24 to 14 AWG wires and are rated 8A/300V.
|Dimensions||8 × 5 × 2 cm|
- 2D Drawing – coming soon
Uno, Nano, Teensy, Feather, ESP32$10.00
Raspberry Pi Replacement
for all I2C I/O CardsAdd to cart
- Mechanical dimensions identical with Raspberry Pi HAT
- Replace Raspberry Pi with Arduino UNO or NANO, TEENSY, FEATHER or ESP32
- All required hardware included for any one of the five families
- Connector soldering required
Raspberry Pi RELAYS$30.00
8-Layer Stackable Card
for Raspberry PiAdd to cart
- Eight RELAYS with Status LEDs
- Eight layer stackable to 64 relays
- Heavy Duty Pluggable Terminal Blocks
- 4 Relays with NO and NC Contacts, rated 4A/120VAC or 4A/24VDC
- 4 Relays with NO only Contacts rated 8A/48VAC or 8A/24VDC
- Software self-test
- Command Line and Python Drivers