Perfect for your Home Automation. Analog and Digital IO's, relays, watchdog, PWM and more. The IO-PLUS card is a stackable expansion card for Raspberry Pi. The card is compatible with all Raspberry Pi versions from Zero to 4. It has all the necessary IOs for your Home Automation Projects.
- 32-bit Processor running at 48MHz
- Eight relays with status LEDs and pluggable connectors
- Eight layer stackable
- Eight 12-bit A/D inputs
- Four 12-bit DAC outputs (0-10V dimmers) or
- Four open-drain outputs (30V/5.7A MOSFETs)
- Eight optically isolated digital inputs
- 30 GPIOs (26 GPIOs from Raspberry Pi + 4 new)
- On-board hardware watchdog
- On-board resettable fuse
- Command line and Python drivers
- Node-Red source code examples
- All mounting hardware included: stand-offs, screws and nuts
- Hardware self-test with included loop-back card
- Open source hardware, schematics in the User's Guide
The IO-PLUS cards share the I2C bus using only two of the Raspberry Pi’s GPIO pins to manage all eight cards.
This feature leaves the remaining 24 GPIOs available for the user.
Add to Cart and Checkout to Download
Home Automation Card User's Guide
- Brand: Sequent Microsystems
- Product Code: User's Guide
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: IO-PLUS User's Guide