- DIN-RAIL Kit Type 1 Parallel Mount for Raspberry Pi
- Installs Raspberry Pi parallel to DIN-Rail
- Works for all versions of Pi from Zero to 4
- Adapter plate pattern permits 90% rotation
- All mounting hardware included
Raspberry Pi DIN-RAIL Parallel Mount
DIN-RAIL is a metal rail used for mounting industrial control equipment inside equipment racks. The DIN-RAIL can accommodate power supplies, relays, actuators and many other industrial equipment in a compact and robust form factor.
The Raspberry Pi DIN-Rail Parallel Mount Kit permits installing all versions of Raspberry Pi, from Zero to 4, on a DIN-RAIL. The adaptor plate mounts parallel to the DIN-Rail using custom DIN-RAIL brackets that snap on the rail, and can accommodate one Raspberry Pi and any number of add-on cards.
Installing the kit is straight forward. Install the plastic brackets on the adapter plate using the 4 screws provided. Install the standoffs On the opposite side of the plastic brackets. Now you can install your Raspberry Pi on the standoffs and snap the adapter on the DIN-RAIL. To remove the adapter press gently on the side tabs of the plastic brackets and tilt the adapter out of the DIN-RAIL.
Raspberry Pi DIN-RAIL Perpendicular Mount
For perpendicular to DIN-Rail installation see our DIN-Rail Kit Type 2 which offers mechanical stability to any number of cards stacked on top of Raspberry Pi.
When you purchase the DIN-Rail Kit you will receive the following items:
1. Two Plastic DIN Rail Brackets with Screws
2. PCB Adapter Plate with standoffs, nuts and screws