- Routes all 40 I/O and power pins to pluggable terminal blocks
- Main card with prototype area for Through Hole projects
- Two add-on cards with prototype areas for Surface Mount projects
- 3.5mm Pitch Heavy Duty Pluggable Terminal Block Connectors
- All connector plugs included
- Wire range: 24 - 14 AWG
- Brass standoffs, screws and nuts included
PLUGGABLE BREAKOUT CARD for Raspberry Pi with male-female pluggable connectors.
The Pluggable Breakout Kit consists of a main card with pluggable connectors and two add-on cards which can piggy-back on top of the main card.
The main card routes all Raspberry Pi GPIO pins to heavy-duty pluggable terminal blocks. The 2x20 pin header can be plugged into Raspberry Pi or into any stackable expansion card.
BREAKOUT KIT MAIN BOARD
MAIN BOARD WITH CONNECTORS INSTALLED
ADD-ON CARD #1
The card comes with three 2x12 female headers which plug into the pin headers of the main breakout board.
The Add-on card plugs on top of the main breakout card using three 2x12 female headers.
ADD-ON CARD #2
A secondary Add-on card for Surface Mount can accommodate all circuits with 0.65mm pitch. In addition, it provides breakout areas for two of the most popular microprocessor footprints: LQFP32 and LQFP48. All the Surface Mount pads are brought to holes.
When you purchase the Breakout Type 3 Kit you will receive the following items:
1. THREE BREAKOUT-BREADBOARD-PROTOTYPE CARDS
2. ALL THE BOARD-MOUNTED CONNECTORS
3. CONNECTOR PLUGS